Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
System Hub for Easy Wireless Environmental Monitoring
Install a comprehensive wireless environmental monitoring system with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway. As the wireless hub of the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Environmental Monitoring System, this Gateway automatically scans for and supports up to 30 compatible WSG wireless sensors (sold separately) to monitor the environmental conditions of your home or business. The Gateway can track temperature, humidity, water levels, power failure and more with the appropriate sensors.
- Monitors up to 30 wireless WSG environmental sensors (water, temperature, etc.)
- Sends notifications via email, text, SNMP, or Modbus to up to 32 people
- Records up to 67,000 timestamped events in online storage
- Provides web accessible reports through free online portal
- No subscription fees, no wiring, no complicated setup
When sensor conditions exceed your set parameters, an alarm is triggered and the system sends you an alert. The Gateway can send notifications to up to 32 people via email, text, SNMP, or Modbus. The Gateway also monitors the battery life and performance of connected sensors, notifying you if any sensor requires maintenance.
You can review information and adjust settings anytime at the Gateway's 4-line, 80-character LCD display and built-in keypad, or by accessing the WSG web portal from any internet-connected PC or mobile device.
Compatible sensors include:
- Wireless Temperature Sensor
- Wireless Temperature Sensor w/ External Probe
- Wireless Ultra Low Temperature Sensor w/ External Probe
- Wireless Humidity Sensor
- Wireless Dry Contact Interface
- Wireless Power Failure Sensor
- Wireless 4-20mA Interface
- Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor
- Wireless Zone Water Detection Sensor
*All sensors are sold separately.
The WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway is simple to power and install. Housed in a rugged plastic enclosure with mounting tabs, it can be mounted to a wall or other flat surface using four (4) #6 screws and drywall anchors if necessary. Connections for an antenna, power supply, and Ethernet are easily accessible from the top and bottom of the unit.
The Gateway comes with a power supply that plugs into a standard outlet. It also has a built-in rechargeable backup battery to ensure continuous monitoring in case of a power outage.
The Gateway connects to the internet with the included Ethernet cable, which plugs into your internet router/switch. It communicates with your wireless sensors over the 2.4GHz frequency band. The included antenna helps maintain reliable communications.
- Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Backup Battery
- Cat5 Ethernet Cable
- Software CD
NOTE: Requires an active internet connection via Cat5 Ethernet cable (included) and at least one compatible WSG sensor (not included).
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30
- Communication Method: Ethernet
- Number of Inputs: 30 Wireless sensors
- Input Types: WSG30 Wireless (Temperature, Humidity, Dry Contact, 4-20mA, Water Detection, Power Failure)
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° to 115°F (-85° to 57°C)
- Remote Access: Website to access status and programming
- Local Access: 4-line LCD display and keypad
- Alarm Notification: 32 email and/or text messages, SNMP trap, Modbus
- Data Logging: 67,000 time stamped records
- Power Supply: Plug-in power supply; Internal battery backup
- Battery Backup Time: 2 hours
- Size: 7.4 x 5.1 x 2 inches (190 x 130 x 50mm)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds (1.3kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware (.zip)
»Sensaphone Locator Software (.zip)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway SNMP MIB (.zip)