Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless 4-20mA Interface
Remotely Monitor Any 4-20mA Transducer
Monitor the output of any 4-20mA transducer, such as a pressure sensor, using the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless 4-20mA Interface (also known as the 4-20mA Sensor). This wireless sensor has a 4-20mA input (260 Ohms, max input 23mA) and a 24V loop power supply. It works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately), allowing you to remotely check the output and receive alerts from anywhere you have internet access.
- Monitors the output of any 4-20mA transducer
- Has a 4-20mA input and a 24V loop power supply
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with option to use plug-in power supply
The sensor comes with screws and drywall anchors for mounting to a flat surface. It also includes three AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years. An optional plug-in 5VDC power supply is included to reserve the batteries for backup power in case of a power outage.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless 4-20mA Interface
- (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- 5VDC Power Supply
- #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- Plastic Drywall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-4-20
- Name: 4-20mA Interface
- Power: Three (3) AA alkaline batteries (included) and/or 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (included)
- Battery Life:
- 24VDC Supply enabled: 15 hours
- 24VDC Supply disabled: 2 years at sampling interval = 3 seconds
- Input Load: 260 Ohms
- Accuracy: ± 1 percent
- Absolute Max Input Current: 23mA
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (173 x 89 x 40mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-4-20 WSG Wireless 4-20mA Interface Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)