Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Power Failure Sensor
Remotely Monitor for 120VAC Power Failure
Monitor the power status of a 120VAC electrical outlet/system with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Power Failure Sensor. This wireless sensor works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately), allowing you to remotely receive power outage alerts from anywhere you have internet access. The sensor plugs into a standard power outlet using the included 5VDC power supply in order to detect a power loss at that outlet. The two included AA alkaline batteries power the sensor continuously, allowing alarm transmission in the event that 120VAC power fails.
- Monitors the power status of a 120VAC electrical outlet
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with plug-in power supply to detect power failure
The sensor comes with screws and drywall anchors for mounting to a flat surface. It also includes two AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless Power Failure Sensor
- (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- 5VDC Power Supply
- #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- Plastic Drywall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-PWR
- Name: Power Failure Sensor
- Power: Two (2) AA alkaline batteries (included) and 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years at sampling interval = 3 seconds (with power off)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-PWR WSG Wireless Power Failure Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)