Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor
Remotely Monitor a Small Area for Water Leaks
Monitor for water leaks in a small area, such as near a water heater or toilet, with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor. This wireless sensor works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately), allowing you to receive leak alerts from anywhere you have internet access. The sensor is designed to lie on a flat surface so that its water-sensing probes detect water as soon as it touches the sensor. When water is detected, an alarm condition is transmitted to the Gateway.
- Detects water in a small area to monitor for leaks
- Perfect for monitoring a water heater, toilet, or other appliance
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with option to use plug-in power supply
The sensor includes three AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years. An optional plug-in 5VDC power supply (sold separately) can be used to reserve the batteries for backup power in case of a power outage.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor
- (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-SPOT
- Name: Spot Water Detection Sensor
- Power: Three (3) AA alkaline batteries (included) and/or 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (173 x 89 x 40mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-SPOT WSG Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)