Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Humidity Sensor
Remotely Monitor Indoor Humidity Levels
Monitor the humidity levels of an indoor environment with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Humidity Sensor. The sensor detects humidity from 0 to 95 percent, accurate to ± 3 percent from 20 to 80 percent humidity, and ±5 percent otherwise. This wireless sensor works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately), allowing you to remotely check on humidity levels and receive alerts from anywhere you have internet access.
- Senses indoor humidity levels from 0 to 95 percent
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with option to use plug-in power supply
The sensor comes with screws and drywall anchors for mounting to a flat surface. It also includes two AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years. An optional plug-in 5VDC power supply (sold separately) can be used to reserve the batteries for backup power in case of a power outage.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless Humidity Sensor
- (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- Plastic Drywall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-HUM
- Name: Humidity Sensor
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included); optional 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity Sensing: 0 to 95 percent (± 3 percent accuracy from 20 to 80 percent, ±5 percent otherwise)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-HUM WSG Wireless Humidity Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)