Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Temperature Sensor w/ External Probe
Remotely Monitor Harsh Indoor Air Temperatures
Monitor harsh, cold indoor air temperatures ranging from -20° to 122°F (-28° to 50°C) with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Temperature Sensor w/ External Probe. This wireless sensor works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately) and includes an external sensing probe, allowing you to remotely check on the temperature of a harsh environment and receive alerts from anywhere you have internet access.
- External probe senses indoor air temperatures from -20° to 122°F (-28° to 50°C)
- Allows monitoring in cold environments, such as a refrigerator or freezer
- Accurate temperature reporting to ± 1°F (0.56°C)
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with option to use plug-in power supply
The sensor comes with screws and drywall anchors for mounting to a flat surface. It also includes two AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years. An optional plug-in 5VDC power supply (sold separately) can be used to reserve the batteries for backup power in case of a power outage.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless Temperature Sensor
- External Temperature Probe
- (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- Plastic Drywall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately. Main sensor unit must be placed within its supported operating temperature range of 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C). Only the external probe can withstand lower temperatures.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-TEX
- Name: Temperature Sensor with External Probe
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included); optional 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Sensor Type: 2.8K thermistor
- Sensor Monitoring Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- External Probe Monitoring Temperature Range: -20° to 122°F (-28° to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F (± 0.56°C)
- Sensor Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Sensor Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-TEX WSG Wireless Temperature Sensor w/External Probe Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)