Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Dry Contact Interface
Remotely Monitor Any Wired Dry Contact
Add any wired dry contact/output to your wireless Sensaphone environmental monitoring system with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Dry Contact Interface (also known as the Dry Contact Sensor). This simple sensor provides a wiring terminal to accept any normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact with wires stripped to 0.25 inches. It's perfect for adding wired water level sensors, dry contact switches and relays, and other dry contact devices.
This wireless sensor works with the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway (sold separately), allowing you to remotely receive alerts from anywhere you have internet access.
- Adds any wired dry contact (NO/NC) to your wireless Sensaphone system
- Compatible with the WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
- Wireless range up to 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Battery-powered with option to use plug-in power supply
The sensor comes with screws and drywall anchors for mounting to a flat surface. It also includes two AA alkaline batteries to provide wireless power for up to two years. An optional plug-in 5VDC power supply (sold separately) can be used to reserve the batteries for backup power in case of a power outage.
The WSG30 series of wireless sensors have a standard wireless range of 300 feet from the Gateway. However, they also feature mesh networking technology, which allows each sensor to be used as either a wireless sensor/router or as a low-power battery operated sensor (also referred to as an end point). When used as a router, greater wireless ranges can be achieved, because each sensor/router in the network adds another 300 feet of range to the system.
- Wireless Dry Contact Sensor
- (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- #6 Metal Tapping Screws
- Plastic Drywall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to the Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway, sold separately. Use of this device with solid-state outputs is not recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-WSG30-DRY
- Name: Dry Contact Interface
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included); optional 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Input: Normally open or normally closed dry contact
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
»Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-DRY WSG Wireless Dry Contact Interface Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Installation Manual (.pdf)