Yale Zigbee Assure SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt
Slim Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt
Permanently eliminate lock picking and easily secure your door with the Yale Zigbee Assure SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt. This slim electronic, motorized deadbolt replaces your standard deadbolt with a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn. As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, the deadbolt prevents lock picking or bumping. Plus, by integrating this Zigbee lock into your Zigbee network with the Zigbee Network module (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Slim key-free deadbolt eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- Lock/unlock via Zigbee or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen for nighttime code entry
- Share up to 25 unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Zigbee certified for wide compatibility
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Zigbee SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock comes with an optional Zigbee Network Module, allowing integration into your Zigbee network. The lock can seamlessly integrate into more than 50 home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Vivint, and more. Once integrated, the Zigbee deadbolt gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Zigbee
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Zigbee
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Zigbee devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Zigbee controller.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick. It also features a tapered bolt to accommodate misaligned doors. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized tapered deadbolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Rubber gasket increases protection from outdoor elements
The deadbolt is primarily powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. You may additionally install a 9-volt battery (not included) for backup power. The Zigbee Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Zigbee system controller. This touchscreen model (unlike the push button model) provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages – English, Spanish, French – and has adjustable volume.
- Zigbee SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure Lock
- Zigbee Network Module, Plug-in (Optional)
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Optional network integration requires a Zigbee controller. If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Zigbee, purchase the HomeKit Module, YR202IM1, sold separately.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: YRD256-HA2-0BP
- Bright Brass: YRD256-HA2-605
- Satin Nickel: YRD256-HA2-619
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes:
- Standalone: 25 user codes
- With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 11/16 x 2-9/16 x 3-9/16 inches
- Interior: 3-3/4 x 3-1/8 x 6-3/4 inches
- Approvals: FCC/IC, ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical