Aeotec Smart Home Hub
Choose From Thousands of Devices to Build Your Smart Home
Build a versatile smart home system consisting of thousands of potential smart devices with the Aeotec Smart Home Hub. The Aeotec Smart Home Hub is the next generation in SmartThings system hubs and acts as the brains of your smart home system, wirelessly connecting and coordinating hundreds of devices within your smart home. Thanks to its ability to communicate using Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee 3.0, and Wi-Fi networks, the Smart Home Hub is compatible with thousands of smart devices across hundreds of brands, all of which are controlled via the SmartThings app for iOS and Android smart devices.
- Smart home hub wirelessly controls a huge range of smart devices across dozens of brands via Wi-Fi, Zigbee 3.0, and Z-Wave Plus
- Compatible with thousands of smart devices from popular brands including SmartThings, Leviton, Bose, GE, Philips Hue, Yale, FIBARO, and dozens more
- Create automated scenes based on pre-programmed events, time-of-day, or triggered sensors
- Supports simultaneous control of hundreds of smart devices
- Z-Wave Plus range up to 100ft (30m) indoors, Zigbee Range up to 40ft (12m) indoors, Wi-Fi range dependent on connected router
- Voice control compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
The Aeotec Smart Home Hub works as a SmartThings hub, replacing the SmartThing Hub v3. Control the Aeotec Smart Home Hub from your phone with the SmartThings app for iOS, Android or Windows. The Smart Home Hub allows you to adjust settings for individual devices or set up scenes and scheduled events for entire rooms or your whole home. Receive notifications from your sensors, remotely control smart lights and appliances, and monitor energy usage all from your smartphone.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Smart Home Hub
NOTE: Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smartphone or tablet running the SmartThings app.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: GP-AEOHUBV3US
- UPC: 810667025410
- Generation: 3rd
- Color: White
- Wireless communication: Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Supported Z-Wave Frequencies: 908.4MHz
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100ft indoors, Up to 30m indoors
- Zigbee Range: Up to 40ft indoor, Up to 12m indoors
- Voice Control: Google Home, Alexa
- CPU: 528MHz ARM Cortex-A7
- Memory: 256MB DDR
- Input: Power Adapter / Barrel plug
- Output: 1x USB
- Power Adapter: Input: 100 â€“ 240VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.4A max; Output: 5VDC 2A
- Operational Temperature: 32 â€“ 140Â°F (0 â€“ 60Â°C)
- Operating Requirements:
- Broadband internet
- WiFi router
- Android OS 8.0 or higher
- iOS 12 or higher
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1.2 in (127 x 127 x 31 mm)
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Certifications: FCC/IC/CE
- Warranty: 1 Year