Vera Ezlo Plus Smart Controller
Pre-Order: Shipping Mid-February.
Elevate Your Smart Home with Z-Wave/Zigbee/Wi-Fi Control
Bring all of your automation devices and virtual assistants within a single network with the Vera Ezlo Plus Smart Controller. This smart home automation controller handles all communication and coordination between your Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Wi-Fi connected devices. Experience faster communication, more reliable performance, and increased efficiency and versatility within your smart home network. Additionally, the EzloPlus supports universal voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant through the Ezlo VOI platform.
- Command up to 4000 Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Wi-Fi connected devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors and more
- Compatible with up to 27,000 Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI
- New Ezlo VOI platform consolidates control over separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app
- New EzloCast feature enables instant simultaneous control over groups of devices
- Build custom automation scenes based on your preferences, schedule, and needs for individual or grouped devices
- Z-Wave Smart Start technology pairs news devices quickly and S2 framework ensures encrypted network security
- Z-Wave 700 and Z-Wave LR software provide increased power, longer range, faster transmissions, and improved security
- Supports VistaCam indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras
- Receive notifications and manage devices on your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App
- Leverages all-new Ezlo platform and application for improved user experience
EzloCast™ Rapidly Delivers Commands to Groups of Devices
Normally, Z-Wave triggers devices one by one when a command is executed. EzloCast™* utilizes the newest Z-Wave multicast capability, allowing for near simultaneous control by sending a single command to up to 232 grouped devices. In addition, the Ezlo Plus features the Z-Wave Long Range (Z-Wave LR) specification, which increases the transmission range of the controller as well as the number of connected devices from 230 to 4000.
Ezlo VOI Brings Multiple Networks & Voice Assistants Into One System
Ezlo VOI is a powerful patent-pending platform that consolidates control of all of your automated devices associated with any voice assistant through the VeraMobile app, eliminating the problem of device and communication compatibility between different virtual assistants and automation networks. This allows virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to command devices that are not normally supported by them by having the Vera app translate and redirect the message using the compatible service and network protocol.
For example, you can create an automation scene that triggers a Siri shortcut to tell your Z-Wave light switch to dim the lights, tells Google Home to turn your Nest thermostat to 70 degrees and play a selected playlist on YouTube Music when you say "Hey, Siri! Lights out!"
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
Control the EzloPlus Smart Home Controller with the VeraMobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices (also accessible via PC). The VeraMobile and web browser UI7 Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface, making initial setup, device inclusion, and scene configuration easy to accomplish.
- Individually configure and manually control any connected device
- Use pre-set modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation) to quickly assign commands to all connected devices in your network
- View the status and energy consumption of all connected devices
- Customize your dashboard to access favorite or recently used devices or settings
- Voice Control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Geofencing & Advanced Occupancy Sensing: Locate users based on cell phone location to know who is arriving/leaving and to set up automated events (i.e. turn your lights on as you get close to home).
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified when your children arrive home, or motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next-Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform. The latest version of Z-Wave Plus is known as Gen7 Z-Wave or 700 Series. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The EzloPlus Smart Home Controller has three ports on the back: one power input, one Ethernet jack, and one USB port. Connect the EzloPlus to your router via Wi-Fi or with the included Ethernet cable and plug it into a power outlet using the included power supply.
- Ezlo Plus Smart Home Controller
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires an Internet connection.
- iOS 9 or Android 8.1 are required for operation of Ezlo VOI and VeraMobile app.
Ezlo Aims To Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: EZLOPLUS-US
- Wireless Protocols:
- Z-Wave Plus (700 Series)
- Zigbee HA 3.0, 1.2
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; 2.4 and 5GHz
- 1 USB Port 2.0, USB host
- 1 WAN Port 10/100 Ethernet
- Processor: 800MHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A7 ARM CPU
- Flash Memory: EMMC 4GB
- RAM Memory: DDR3 512MB
- Power Supply:
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 4.17 H x 4.12 W x 1.42 D inches (106 x 104.66 x 36.95 mm)
- Certifications: FC, CE, RoHS