HomeSeer HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Home Hub with HS4-Pi Software
Works With Hundreds of Smart Home Products Including Z-Wave Devices
Control all of your smart home products locally with the HomeSeer HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Home Hub with HS4-Pi Software. This smart home hub comes with HS4-Pi Software, which allows it to work with a wide range of smart home products and technologies including Z-Wave, Zigbee, Philips HUE, Harmony Hub, MyQ, Ecobee, Tuya, Wemo, Rachio, LIFX, Chromecast and more. The HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Home Hub ensures reliable performance through local storage of its automation processes, unlike other smart controllers that may experience delays caused by Internet-reliant or cloud-dependent infrastructure.
- Control a wide range of smart devices, include smart lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, garage doors, and more
- Includes HS4-Pi Software and a built-in 700 Series Z-Wave radio
- Supports unlimited Linux Plug-ins (including pre-installed Z-Wave plug-in). Free Integrations include Z-Wave, Zigbee, Philips HUE, Harmony Hub, MyQ, Ecobee, Tuya, Wemo, Rachio, LIFX, Chromecast, and others
- Can work with Insteon products using the MNS Insteon software plugin (sold separately)
- 32 GB of storage – twice the amount of the previous G1
- Free MyHS Remote Access Service and HomeSeer mobile app for iOS and Android
- Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa and is IFTTT compatible
- Includes all HomeSeer branded plug-ins for FREE
- Email and text alerts can be fully customized
The HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Home Hub is specially designed to store all of your sensitive information at home and not in a cloud. This adds extra security by preventing hackers from gaining and seeing your home automation schedules and personal data. It includes Free MyHS Remote Access Service to simplify the process of controlling your home remotely; but even if the Internet goes down or you experience web service issues, the HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Hub will always work 24/7 so you won't have to worry about your smart home devices not working.
Control with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or IFTTT
The HomeSeer HomeTroller Pi G3 Smart Home Hub can use smart speakers from Google and Amazon to control your smart home with voice commands. All you need to do is use IFTTT 'applets', which integrate with a wide range of web product apps and services from all over the world.
HomeSeer HS4-Pi Smart Home Software
Designed as advanced smart home automation software, HomeSeer HS4-Pi Smart Home Software works with a wide range of technologies and hundreds of smart devices. HS4 will allow you to automate and remote control smart home products, including smart switches, door locks, sensors, thermostats, and a slew of other smart devices.
Other HS4 Features Include
- Responsive Web GUI: Devices, events, and settings will now display nicely on any device.
- Camera Recording: Use HS4 to record security camera clips to your MyHS remote account.
- Auto Backup: Your system's devices, events & settings are automatically backed up to your MyHS remote account.
- Device Categories: Devices can now be filtered by floor, room, and category. Event triggers, conditions, and actions will use categories in future HS4 versions.
- More Free Integrations: HS4 includes free plugins for popular smart products from Philips, Harmony, Ecobee, MyQ, and others.
- Mobile Management: Manage settings, devices, and events from your mobile device.
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave 700 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series, Gen7 Z-Wave, or Z-Wave Plus v2. Z-Wave 700 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- HT-PI-G3 Hub
- HS4-Pi License
- AC Power Adapter with Micro USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Requires a router with an Internet connection.
Home Automation For Your Life And Family
HomeSeer can be used to monitor and control lighting, appliances, climate, security, telephones, irrigation, window shades, and home entertainment equipment. Then mix and match any combination of interfaces you like to suit the needs of your family. Control the system with your choice of in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, microphones, mobile devices, standard telephones (voice and touch-tone control), and personal computers.
All HomeSeer home automation systems are web-enabled to allow access to your home while you're away at work or on vacation. Easily keep tabs on your home and family using any web browser from anywhere. Receive emails or calls when things happen at home or people come and go.
Now, with HomeSeer home automation, you can finally have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family is safe and secure and your home is operating at peak efficiency!
- Manufacturer Part #: HT-PI-G3
- UPC: 757347266827
- Supports: Works with unlimited Linux Plug-ins
- CPU: Quad Core ARM Cortex A7
- RAM: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 32 GB SD
- (4) USB
- Includes: Built-in 700 Series Z-Wave Plus certified interface (US)
- AC Power Adapter: c(UL)us approved, 100-240v, 50/60Hz in, 5v 1a out, US style plug
- Unit Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.8 x 1 inches (113mm x 97mm x 27mm)
- Power: 3-watt power consumption