Vera Ezlo Secure Smart Security Controller
Improve Your Smart Home Automation with Z-Wave/Zigbee/Wi-Fi Control
Build the automation and security network of your dreams with the Vera Ezlo Secure Smart Security Controller. Ezlo's newest smart home system controller is one of the most powerful automation and security system controllers available, capable of supporting thousands of Z-Wave, Zigbee, RF 345/433 MHz, and Wi-Fi devices via mobile app, web platform, or voice control. Featuring a built-in backup battery and LTE connectivity, faster Z-Wave communication, and increased network encryption, the EzloSecure ensures your smart home or smart security network is always online and performing optimally. Additionally, Ezlo Secure supports universal voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant through the Ezlo VOI platform.
- Command up to 4000 Z-Wave, Zigbee, RF 345/433 MHz, and Wi-Fi connected devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors and more
- Compatible with up to 27,000 Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI
- New EzloCast feature enables instant and simultaneous control over groups of devices
- New Ezlo VOI platform consolidates separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app
- Built-in backup battery keeps your system running in the event of a power outage
- 4G LTE backup keeps you online if the internet connection is lost (with Ezlo Protect Service only)
- Built-in siren helps deter intruders and triggers automatically if key sensors are tripped
- Build custom automation scenes based on your preferences, schedule, and needs for individual or grouped devices
- Use local control for ultra-fast responsiveness and to keep your system off the cloud
- Z-Wave Smart Start technology pairs news devices quickly and S2 framework ensures enhanced security
- Z-Wave 700 and Z-Wave LR software provide increased power, longer range, faster transmissions, and improved security
- Receive notifications and manage devices on your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App
What is EzloCast™?
Normally, Z-Wave triggers devices one by one when a command is executed. EzloCast™* utilizes the newest Z-Wave multicast capability, allowing for near simultaneous control by sending a single command to up to 232 grouped devices. In addition, the Ezlo Secure features the Z-Wave Long Range (Z-Wave LR) specification, which increases the transmission range of the controller as well as the number of connected devices from 230 to 4000.
Ezlo VOI Brings Multiple Networks & Voice Assistants Into One System
Ezlo VOI is a powerful patent-pending platform that consolidates control of all of your automated devices associated with any voice assistant through the VeraMobile app, eliminating the problem of device and communication compatibility between different virtual assistants and automation networks.
For example, when your outdoor Wi-Fi camera paired to your Ezlo hub spots movement in the yard at night, the Vera app can tell Alexa or Google to activate your Z-Wave siren and turn on Wi-Fi connected lights without you having to utter a word.
Alternatively, you can create a security scene that activates your Z-Wave Door/Window sensors, turns off all your Wi-Fi connected lights and light switches, and auto locks your front door behind you when you say "Alexa, I'm off for work".
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
Control the EzloSecure with the VeraMobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices (also accessible via PC). The VeraMobile and web browser UI7 Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface, making initial setup, device inclusion, and scene configuration easy to accomplish.
- Individually configure and manually control any connected device
- Use pre-set modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation) to quickly assign commands to all connected devices in your network
- View the status and energy consumption of all connected devices
- Customize your dashboard to access favorite or recently used devices or settings
- Voice Control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Geofencing & Advanced Occupancy Sensing: Locate users based on cell phone location to know who is arriving/leaving and to set up automated events (i.e. turn your lights on as you get close to home).
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified when your children arrive home, or motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
The EzloSecure connects to your router (or other Internet source) via Wi-Fi or with the included Ethernet cable. It plugs into a power outlet using the included power supply.
- Ezlo Secure Controller
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires an Internet connection.
- iOS 9 or Android 8.1 are required for operation of Ezlo VOI and VeraMobile app.
- *4G connectivity with Ezlo Protect service only.
Ezlo Aims To Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: EZLOSECURE
- Wireless Protocols:
- Z-Wave Plus (700 Series), Z-Wave LR (Long Range)
- Zigbee HA 3.0, 1.2
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; 2.4 and 5GHz
- 1 USB Port 2.0, USB host
- 1 WAN Port 10/100 Ethernet
- Processor: 1GHz, Quad-Core Cortex-A7 ARM CPU
- Flash Memory: EMMC 16GB
- RAM Memory: DDR3 512MB
- Power Supply:
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz; Li-ion battery 5000mAh
- Output: DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 7.65 H x 6.48 W x 1.8 D inches (194.37 x 6.48 x 45.85 mm)
- Certifications: FC, CE, RoHS