Aeotec Zigbee Button for Smart Home Hub
Program Multiple Smart Scenes From a Single Button
Easily program and command your Zigbee devices with the Aeotec Zigbee Button for Smart Home Hub! This simple Zigbee automation controller stores up to 3 programmable commands to control individual or groups of devices that are each triggered by a different command input. The Button can be pushed once, twice, or held down to activate/deactivate a preprogrammed Zigbee device, automation scene or schedule. The Button can be programmed locally, via the SmartThings app, or web portal.
- Zigbee button stores 3 customizable programs controlled via 3 different button presses: Single Press, Double Press, and Hold
- Optimal wireless range between 50 to 100 feet depending on home layout
- Compatible with SmartThings and the Aeotec Smart Home Hub, as well as other Zigbee devices and automation controllers
- Aeotec Zigbee Button
- CR2 Battery
- User Manual
- For indoor use only.
- Requires a compatible Zigbee smart hub or controller (sold separately) to operate.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Formerly Aeon Labs, Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: GP-AEOBTNUS
- UPC: 810667025458
- Hardware Required: Aeotec Smart Home Hub
- Software Required: SmartThings (iOS or Android)
- Radio Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Power Supply: No
- Battery Charger Input: No
- Battery Type: 1 * CR2450
- Battery Life: up to 1 year
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor only
- Operating Distance: 50 to 100 ft (15.2 to 40 m)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Dimensions: 1.61 x 0.58 x 1.61 in (41 x 15 x 41 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (22.7 g)
- Warranty: 1-Year