Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors, Gen5
Sleek, Smart Lock With Z-Wave Plus For Anderson Patio/Entry Doors, No Keyhole
Enhance security at your Anderson patio/entry door by replacing your old standard lock with the Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors with Z-Wave Plus. This lock features a sleek design, offering a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the patio door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn.
As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, its design prevents lock picking or bumping. Plus, if you integrate this Z-Wave Plus lock into your Z-Wave network, you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities. This lock is only compatible with the following Anderson products: A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
- Sleek key-free, smart patio door lock eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- Lock/unlock via Z-Wave or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen keypad for nighttime code entry
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors is designed with built-in Z-Wave Plus technology, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. The lock can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including ADT, Alarm.com (coming soon), Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Honeywell, Nexia, SmartThings, Wink, and more. Once integrated, the Z-Wave lock gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock your door remotely via Z-Wave
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on the Z-Wave controller.
This lock is specifically designed for Anderson products including A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
The lock is primarily powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. You may additionally install a 9-volt battery (not included) for backup power. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in next to the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Z-Wave system controller. This touchscreen model provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages (English, Spanish, French) and has adjustable volume.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Assure Lock for Anderson Patio Doors
- Z-Wave Plus Module
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Handle Kit
- Mounting Hardware and Strike
- Door Template
- Installation Manual
- Only compatible with Anderson products: A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
- Yale Assure Lock is not fully functional on Andersen 200 and 400 Series hinged patio doors. The patio door hook bolts must be manually locked before the Yale Assure lock can lock the patio door's deadbolt.
- Optional network integration requires a Z-Wave controller.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRM276-ZW2-BLK: Black
- YRM276-ZW2-619: Satin Nickel
- YRM276-ZW2-WHT: White
- YRM276-ZW2-BLK (Black): 081023071482
- YRM276-ZW2-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023010757
- YRM276-ZW2-WHT (White): 081023071505
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Compatible with these Anderson products:
- A-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- E-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- Complementary Curved Top Patio Doors
- Entranceway Doors
- Handing: Reversible
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Max User Codes:
- 250 with Z-Wave Smart Module
- 25 without
- Lock Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 12 inches (28 x 48 x 305mm)
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Operating Temperature: Outside: -22 F to 180 F
- Certifications: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical