Yale Wi-Fi Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors
Sleek, Smart Lock With Wi-Fi For Anderson Patio/Entry Doors, No Keyhole
Enhance security at your Anderson Patio/Entry Door by replacing your old standard lock with the Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors with Wi-Fi. This lock features a sleek design, while offering a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the patio door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn.
As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, its design prevents lock picking or bumping. Plus, by integrating this lock into your smart home network, you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities. This lock is compatible with Anderson A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
- Sleek key-free, smart patio door lock eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- Lock/unlock via Wi-Fi through the Yale Access App or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen keypad for nighttime code entry
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors is designed with built-in Wi-Fi technology, allowing integration into your smart home network. Included is the Yale Connect Bridge, which enables voice assistant and "Works with" ability, integrating into home automation and security systems including Alarm.com (coming soon), Airbnb, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Honeywell, IFTTT, Nexia, and more.
Unlock with Yale Access Mobile App
The Yale Access mobile app transforms your smartphone into a key, allowing you to unlock your door as you approach it just by having your phone in your pocket. You'll also be able to program your door to lock automatically when someone closes the door (after a set period of time).
The Yale Access mobile app lets you check your lock's status any time and it will send you alerts whenever the status of your smart lock changes.
Traditional Operation Ensures Backup Access
Besides using the Yale Access mobile app, you can lock/unlock the door in other ways. Simply input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad or turn the indoor thumbturn.
Open Doors with Autoslide AutoSwing After Unlocking
Through the Yale Access app, this Yale Smart Lock is designed to work in conjunction with Autoslide's AutoSwing Automatic Door Operator, allowing users to easily unlock and enter or exit and secure their homes. Once the Yale Lock and Autoslide AutoSwing are connected to your Internet network and paired together, the AutoSwing will automatically open the door when the Yale lock is unlocked to enable hands free operation of your front door. You can control both devices from either the Yale Access app or Autoslide app from anywhere, plus share access with others, and check on device status and usage history.
This lock is specifically designed for use with Anderson products including A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
The lock is primarily powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. You may additionally install a 9-volt battery (not included) for backup power.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through the Yale Access App. This touchscreen model provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages (English, Spanish, French) and has adjustable volume.
- Assure Lock for Anderson Patio Doors
- Yale Access Smart Module
- Yale Connect Bridge
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Handle Kit
- Mounting Hardware and Strike
- Door Template
- Installation Manual
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRM276-CB1-BLK: Black
- YRM276-CB1-619: Satin Nickel
- YRM276-CB1-WHT: White
- YRM276-CB1-BLK (Black): 081023071499
- YRM276-CB1-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023071529
- YRM276-CB1-WHT (White): 081023071512
- Technology: Wi-Fi
- Compatible with these Anderson products:
- A-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- E-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- Complementary Curved Top Patio Doors
- Entranceway Doors
- Handing: Reversible
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Max User Codes:
- 250 with Smart Module
- 25 without
- Lock Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 12 inches (28 x 48 x 305mm)
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Operating Temperature: Outside: -22 F to 180 F
- Certifications: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical