Yale Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors
Sleek, Smart Lock With Bluetooth/Wi-Fi For Anderson Patio/Entry Doors, No Keyhole
Enhance security at your Anderson Patio/Entry Door by replacing your old standard lock with the Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. This lock features a sleek design, while offering a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the patio door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn.
As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, its design prevents lock picking or bumping. Plus, by integrating this lock into your smart home network (via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities. This lock is compatible with Anderson A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
- Sleek key-free, smart patio door lock eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- Lock/unlock via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth (Yale Access App) or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen keypad for nighttime code entry
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors is designed with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology, allowing integration into your smart home network. Included is the Yale Connect Bridge, which enables voice assistant and "Works with" ability, integrating into home automation and security systems including Alarm.com (coming soon), Airbnb, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Honeywell, IFTTT, Nexia, and more.
This lock is specifically designed for use with Anderson products including A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
The lock is primarily powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. You may additionally install a 9-volt battery (not included) for backup power.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through the Yale Access App. This touchscreen model provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages (English, Spanish, French) and has adjustable volume.
- Assure Lock for Anderson Patio Doors
- Yale Access Smart Module
- Yale Connect Bridge
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Handle Kit
- Mounting Hardware and Strike
- Door Template
- Installation Manual
- Only compatible with Anderson products: A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
- Yale Assure Lock is not fully functional on Andersen 200 and 400 Series hinged patio doors. The patio door hook bolts must be manually locked before the Yale Assure lock can lock the patio door's deadbolt.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRM276-CB1-BLK: Black
- YRM276-CB1-619: Satin Nickel
- YRM276-CB1-WHT: White
- YRM276-CB1-BLK (Black): 081023071499
- YRM276-CB1-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023071529
- YRM276-CB1-WHT (White): 081023071512
- Technology: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Compatible with these Anderson products:
- A-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- E-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- Complementary Curved Top Patio Doors
- Entranceway Doors
- Handing: Reversible
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Max User Codes:
- 250 with Smart Module
- 25 without
- Lock Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 12 inches (28 x 48 x 305mm)
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Operating Temperature: Outside: -22 F to 180 F
- Certifications: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical