Yale Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Upgrade Kit for Assure Locks (Open Box)
Enable Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Compatibility For Your Yale Assure Lock
Control your Yale Assure Lock via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology with the Yale Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Upgrade Kit. This upgrade kit for Yale Assure locks and levers includes a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module and the Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge. Once connected to the Yale Access app, you'll be able to lock or unlock your door remotely, share access, and see who comes and goes using your smartphone (iOS and Android).
Once paired with your Yale Access app, your Wi-Fi & Bluetooth-enabled lock gains additional features:
- Lock/unlock via Yale Access mobile app, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via mobile app
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Wi-Fi & Bluetooth-compatible devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
After installing the module into your Yale Assure Lock, configure it from the free Yale Access mobile app with just a few simple steps. You can even create your own custom scenes to control your home settings. For example, you can create a scene to automatically turn off the lights, lock your doors, close the garage door, and set the thermostat to the desired temperature in just one step.
Unlock with Yale Access Mobile App
The Yale Access mobile app transforms your smartphone into a key, allowing you to unlock your door as you approach it just by having your phone in your pocket. You'll also be able to program your door to lock automatically when someone closes the door (after a set period of time).
Additionally, the Yale Access mobile app lets you check your lock's status any time and it will send you alerts whenever the status of your smart lock changes. If your door isn't securely closed and locked, the included DoorSense Sensor will let you know through the app. The small, discreet magnetic DoorSense Sensor surface-mounts onto your door frame, or flush-mounts into it. This allows it to detect whether or not the Smart Lock is near.
- Yale Smart Module
- Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Instruction Manual
- Requires compatible Yale Assure Lock or Assure Lever, Wi-Fi, 110/220V Outlet, Free Yale Access app.
- Only one module can be used per lock. If your lock already has a module installed, you can only add this module by removing your existing module.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #: AYR202-CBA-KIT
- UPC: 081023044622
Yale Smart Module
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Hey Google and Apple HomeKit
- Warranty: 1 Year
Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Standards: Bluetooth Specification v4.0 (Bluetooth Smart), 2.4GHz 802.11 (b/g/n) Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 2.36(H) x 2.36(W) x 2.36(L) inches
- Weight: 87g
- Warranty: 1 Year