Yale Wi-Fi Assure Keypad Lever Lock
Touchscreen Lever Lock Connected by August App
Conveniently secure your front door with or without a key by replacing your lockset with the Yale Assure Keypad Lever Lock with Wi-Fi. This electronic, motorized lever lock keypad has a pushbutton keypad and traditional keyhole on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. It comes with the Connected by August Kit, which includes the Connected by August Module, the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the DoorSense Sensor. You'll be able to lock or unlock your door remotely, share access, and see who comes and goes using the August mobile app (iOS and Android).
- Keyed pushbutton lever keypad with backlit acrylic keypad
- Lock/unlock via August mobile app, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Unlock with August Mobile App
The August mobile app essentially transforms your smartphone into a key, allowing you to unlock your door as you approach it just by having your phone in your pocket. You'll also be able to program your door to lock automatically when someone closes the door (after a set period of time).
The August mobile app lets you check your lock's status any time and it will send you alerts whenever the status of your smart lock changes. If your door isn't securely closed and locked, the included DoorSense Sensor will let you know through the app. The small, discreet magnetic DoorSense Sensor surface-mounts onto your door frame, or flush-mounts into it. This allows it to detect whether or not the Smart Lock is near.
Through the August Home app, this Yale Smart Lock is designed to work in conjunction with Autoslide's AutoSwing Automatic Door Operator, allowing users to easily unlock and enter or exit and secure their homes automatically or with their mobile devices. Control both devices from either the Yale Access app or AutoSlide app from anywhere, plus share access with others, and check on device status and usage history.
Traditional Operation Ensures Backup Access
Besides using the August mobile app, you can lock/unlock the door in other ways. Simply input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included), or turn the indoor thumbturn.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the lever installs on doors measuring 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick (1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket). All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The lever is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Connected by August Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
The August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge plugs into a power outlet near your Yale Push Button Assure Lock and connects to your home Wi-Fi network. The August Connect Bluetooth to Wi-Fi Bridge should be installed within 30 feet of your Yale Smart Lock; within 15 feet is recommended for optimal performance and reliability.
- Push Button Assure Lever Lock
- Connected by August Module
- August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- DoorSense Sensor
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRL216-CBA-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRL216-CBA-605: Polished Brass
- YRL216-CBA-619: Satin Nickel
- YRL216-CBA-BSP: Black Suede
- YRL216-CBA-P05: Lifetime Brass
- YRL216-CBA-0BP: 081023044738
- YRL216-CBA-605: 081023044745
- YRL216-CBA-619: 081023044721
- YRL216-CBA-BSP: 081023090384
- YRL216-CBA-P05: N/A
- Keyway: KW-1; 5 Pin Brass Cylinder
- Keys Quantity: 2
- Handing: Reversible right or left
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: approx. 1 year
- Door Specs:
- 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches
- Exterior: 6-3/4 (H) x 2-9/16 (W) x 2-7/16 (D) inches
- Interior: 6-3/8 (H) x 2-3/4 (W) x 3 (D) inches
- Strike: 1-1/8 x 2 3/4 inches; RC (Round Corner)
- Latch: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Leverset Temperature Range:
- Outside: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Inside: 5° to 158° F (-15° to 70° C)
- Storage: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Battery Temperature Range: 14° to 131° F (-10° to 55° C)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical
August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Standards: Bluetooth Specification v4.0 (Bluetooth Smart), 2.4GHz 802.11 (b/g/n) Wi-Fi
- Power Requirement: 100-240V – 50-60Hz 0.1A – Standard North American Power Outlet
- Dimensions: 2.36(H) x 2.36(W) x 1.54(L) inches
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited