STI Strobe Damage Stopper and Open Back Box for Flush Mount
Keeps Your Fire Alarm With Strobe Safe From Damage
Protect your fire alarm unit with the STI Strobe Damage Stopper and Open Back Box for Flush Mount. This fire alarm cover is made out of durable, polycarbonate material, which will help prevent damage caused by accidents or vandalism. It features a clear, dome cover design allowing the strobe from the fire alarm to be clearly visible when an alarm is triggered; and because it also has an open back box design, you'll be able to easily mount it flush against the wall. Additionally, the cover allows easy access to the fire alarm for service purposes and it's backed by a 3-Year guarantee warranty against breakage of the polycarbonate in normal use.
- Protects fire alarms from accidental damage or vandalism
- Clear dome cover allows strobe to be easily seen when the alarm is triggered
- Durable polycarbonate cover provides protection
- Flush mount installation with open back box design
- 3-Year Warranty Guarantee
- STI Strobe Damage Stopper and Open Back Box for Flush Mount
NOTE: Rated for indoor use. Can be used outdoors only with devices that are rated for outdoor use.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-1221E
- UPC: 662950122159
- Material: Clear, polycarbonate
- Installation: Flush mount design
- Dimensions: 8.5(H) x 6.5(W) x 4(D) inches
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed, MEA 49-00-E, ADA Compliant
- Working Properties: -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Warranty: 3 Years