STI Thermostat Protector with Key Lock - Clear
Protect Your Thermostat From Damage Or Vandalism
Safeguard your thermostat from damage or vandalism with the STI Thermostat Protector with Key Lock (Clear). This thermostat protector is made of clear, durable polycarbonate material and designed with an inner wall to prevent tampering of dials and levers. It has holes in the frame to easily allow air to freely circulate around the thermostat to prevent overheating and a key lock will help keep your thermostat safe and enclosed.
- Helps prevent theft by sounding an alarm during an unauthorized exit/entry
- Beeps and flashes when alarm is triggered
- Large visible STOP design with included labels in second language
- Horn volume can be set to 95dB low or 105 dB high
- Easy to install and can be mounted above or next to almost any door
- STI Thermostat Protector with Key Lock
NOTE: For indoor use only.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-9105
- UPC: 662950910503
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Alarm Volume: 95 dB low or 105 dB high
- Dimensions: 4.62(H) x 5.5(W) x 3(D) inches
- Working Properties: -32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Certifications: CE Approved, FCC & IC Compliant
- Warranty: 3 Years