STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover with Horn and Clear Spacer - Fire Label
Prevent False Fire Alarms From Happening
Keep false fire alarms from happening on your property with the STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover with Horn and Clear Spacer, Fire Label. This fire alarm cover features a clear, durable polycarbonate shield and frame that's tamperproof. When the cover is lifted to gain access to the alarm, a self-contained piercing 95 or 105dB warning horn will sound, which will help deter pranksters from pulling the alarm. A cable connects the cover to the frame and when the cover is lifted, it drops off of the frame, sounding the alarm until the cover is snapped onto the frame again or the battery runs out. This cover offers excellent protection against damage that can be caused in both indoor or outdoor locations and in other severe environments. It's ideal for a variety of properties including hospitals, nursing homes, schools, stores, hotels, public buildings and any locations where threats of false alarms can occur.
- Helps prevent false fire alarms from happening
- Durable polycarbonate cover provides protection
- 95 or 105 dB warning horn sounds when cover is lifted
- Clear spacer for surface mount
- 3-Year Warranty Guarantee
- STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover
NOTE: For indoor use only.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-1130
- UPC: 662950113003
- Material: Clear, polycarbonate
- Installation: Clear spacer for surface mount
- Dimensions: 10.2(H) x 5.5(W) x 7.2(D) inches
- Certifications: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Working Properties: -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Warranty: 3 Years