STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover - Flush Mounted - Fire Label
Protects Your Fire Alarm
Protect your fire alarm from physical damage with the STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover, Flush Mounted, Fire Label. This fire alarm cover features a clear, durable polycarbonate shield and frame that's tamperproof. It can help prevent false fire alarms and will protect your fire alarm from accidental or intentional damage indoors in severe environments. It's ideal for a variety of properties including hospitals, nursing homes, schools, stores, hotels, public buildings and any locations where threats of false alarms or damage to your fire alarm can occur.
- Helps prevent false fire alarms from happening
- Durable polycarbonate cover provides protection
- Flush mount installation
- This cover DOES NOT come with a horn
- 3-Year Warranty Guarantee
- STI Stopper II Fire Alarm Cover, Flush Mounted
NOTE: For indoor use only.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-1200
- UPC: 662950120001
- Material: Clear, polycarbonate
- Installation: Flush mount design
- Dimensions: 6.2(H) x 5(W) x 3.2(D) inches
- Certifications: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Working Properties: -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Warranty: 3 Years