STI Steel Web Stopper - Low Profile - Surface Mount
Protect Your Smoke Detector From Damage Or Vandalism
Ensure your surface mount smoke detector is well protected against damage or vandalism with the STI Steel Web Stopper, Low Profile, Surface Mount. This protective cover has a unique build that resembles a spider web, which is a perfect design to provide a web of protection. It's made out of 9-gauge steel wire that has a corrosion resistant polyester coating. It also has a low-profile, surface mount design for fast, easy installation on a wall or other surface (indoor use only).
- Helps prevent accidental damage or vandalism to your smoke detector
- Can fit over just about any type of smoke detector with spider web design
- Made of durable, 9-gauge steel wire with corrosion resistant polyester coating
- Designed for surface-mounted smoke detectors for an easy, clean installation
- 3-Year Warranty Guarantee
- STI Steel Web Stopper, Low Profile, Surface Mount
NOTE: For indoor use only.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-9602
- UPC: 662950960201
- Material: 9-gauge steel wire with corrosion resistant polyester coating
- Dimensions: 8.25(H) x 8.25(W) x 4.25(D) inches
- Certifications: UL Listed, MEA Approved
- Warranty: 3 Years