STI Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm
Deter Theft From Occurring On Your Property
Know immediately when an unauthorized exit or entry occurs on your property with the STI Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm. The Exit Stopper works as an inexpensive security device to help stop theft because it emits an ear-piercing alarm whenever a protected emergency exit door is opened. To turn off the triggered alarm or to allow an authorized exit, the included key can be used to override the Exit Stopper alarm. This multifunction alarm provides a 95 or 105dB alarm, comes with warning labels in a second language (up to 20 different languages), has a highly visible STOP sign, and can be easily installed next to or above almost any door.
- Helps prevent theft by sounding an alarm during an unauthorized exit/entry
- Beeps and flashes when alarm is triggered
- Large visible STOP design with included labels in second language
- Horn volume can be set to 95dB low or 105 dB high
- Easy to install and can be mounted above or next to almost any door
- STI Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm
NOTE: For indoor use only. Should not be exposed to water.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-6400
- UPC: 662950640004
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Alarm Volume: 95 dB low or 105 dB high
- Dimensions: 5.375(H) x 5.375(W) x 2(D) inches
- Working Properties: -32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Certifications: CE Approved, FCC & IC Compliantv
- Warranty: 3 Years