Elk Wireless Glass Break Sensor
Detect When A Glass Window Breaks
Know when your window has been broken by an intruder by installing the Elk Wireless Glass Break Sensor, 319.5 MHz. Featuring selectable sensitivity functionality and a built-in tamper switch, this wireless glass break sensor operates on the 319.5 MHz frequency and works with Elk's M1 controls and other popular systems. Additionally, this sensor features a maximum sensor range of 20 feet and provides alarm, tamper, and low battery signal transmissions. It's powered by (2) replaceable 3VDC lithium batteries, which are included.
- Detects breaking glass windows up to 20 feet away
- Works on the 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch
- Compatible with M1 controls and other popular systems
- Perfect for existing Interlogix systems that need replacement sensors
- ELK-319GB Glass Break Sensor
- Mounting hardware
- (2) CR123 Batteries
NOTE: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Elk Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319GB
- RF Frequency: 319.5MHz
- Battery Type: Two (2) 3VDC lithium batteries (Panasonic CR123 or equiv.)
- Tamper Switch: Front Cover and Pry Off detect
- Range: 20 Ft (6m) Max. 4 sensitivity settings
- Operating Temp: -14 to 122Â°F (-10 to 50Â°C)
- Max. Humidity: 90% Relative Humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.75 x 1.5 inches