ELK 4 Button Key Fob
4 Quick Security Commands On Your Keychain
Activate or deactivate your Elk home security system from anywhere in or around your home with the ELK 4 Button Key Fob. This wireless key fob features 4 buttons that can be used to arm or disarm your Elk security system, immediately trigger your alarm and control a fourth programmable action such as remotely turning on/off a light.
This device is compatible with receivers and panels that use the 319.5MHz radio frequency, including Elk's 319 series well as ITI/Interlogix protocol receivers and panels.
- 4 Button Key Fob
- (1) CR2032 Battery
Premium Products For Security & Automation
The M1 Gold and the new M1EZ8 offer a rock solid security foundation with the most imaginative automation functionality available. Key features common to both systems include the versatile keypad, flash memory firmware, fast PC programming, and ease of installation. Both systems offer the flexibility to integrate with industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319KF4
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Battery Type: One (1) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temp Range: -30 to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.37" L x .1.5" W x 0.44" D
- Warranty: 2 Years