Elk Mini Door/Window Mini Sensor
Know When People Come and Go In Your Home
Use the Elk Mini Door & Window Sensor to monitor entry into or through your home. The Elk Wireless Mini Window Sensor easily attaches to a window and triggers an alert if the window is opened, helping you keep your home and family safe.
- Transmits open/close, tamper, and low battery signals
- Small, low profile design
- Long range and battery life
This sensor is compatible with receivers and panels that use the 319.5MHz radio frequency, including Elk's 319 series well as ITI/Interlogix protocol receivers and panels.
- Door/Window Sensor & Magnet
- (2) CR2032 Batteries
- Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Mounting Screws
Premium Products For Security & Automation
The M1 Gold and the new M1EZ8 offer a rock solid security foundation with the most imaginative automation functionality available. Key features common to both systems include the versatile keypad, flash memory firmware, fast PC programming, and ease of installation. Both systems offer the flexibility to integrate with industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319DWM
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Battery Type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temp Range: -30 to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.25" L x .1.0 x 0.50" in. (L x W x D)
- Warranty: 2 Years