Elk Wireless PIR Motion Sensor
Wall Mounted Motion Sensor With 319.5 MHz Frequency
Add extra security to your home or business with the Elk Wireless PIR Motion Sensor (Wall Mounted, 319.5 MHz) for the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. This wall-mounted sensor utilizes the 319.5 MHz frequency and features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch. It has a detection area of up to 40 feet and works by sensing infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves through the sensor's field of view.
- Up to 40-feet detection area
- Works on the 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch
- Two selectable sleep mode durations and compatible with many popular systems
- Designed to allow the presence of pets (up to 22lbs.) without signaling an alarm
- Perfect for existing Interlogix systems that need replacement sensors
- ELK-319PIRW Motion Sensor
- Mounting hardware
- CR123 Battery
NOTE: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Elk Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319PIRW
- Sensitivity: Selectable sensitivity
- Built-in tamper switch
- Selectable sensitivity
- Battery: Uses 1 easy to find CR123A lithium coin cell battery
- Dimensions: 2.4(W) x 3.2(H) x 1.7(D) inches
- Range: Up to 40-feet