Simply45 Snagless Strain Relief for S45-1500 and S45-1000 (100 Pack)
Easily Crimp Connectors and Boots For Simply45 Cat5E Plugs
Improve the performance and stability of your wiring projects with the Simply45 Snagless Boot/Strain Reliefs (100 Pack). This pack of end-point connectors lock into the connector to allow both the connector and boot to be crimped in one easy step. They're specifically made to work with Simply45 parts S45-1500/1501 unshielded pass through RJ45 modular plugs and S45-1000 Simply45 Unshielded Standard WE/SS (8P8C) RJ45 Modular Plugs. They're designed to protect against over-crimping and maintain a specified bend radius to maximize cable performance. They're also durable and provide a clean, professional finish to your terminations.
- Protects against over-crimping cable pairs
- Maintains the bend radius for maximum cable performance
- Provides professional finish and prolongs the life of your terminations
- Commercial Rated UL94 V0 and TAA compliant
- Designed in the USA
Simply45 Snagless Strain Reliefs are designed with the same narrow width as the RJ45 modular plug, allowing easy access to the plug in tight installations. The plugs also come in the same light blue tint to match the same Simply45 RJ45 modular plugs they are intended to work with to help easily identify which plug is which. Plus, it has a snagless design to prevent broken latch tabs from occurring.
- Simply45 Snagless Strain Relief for S45-1500 and S45-1000 (100 Pack)
RJ45 Modular Plug Innovation and Performance Solutions
As the leading brand for RJ45 modular plug innovative solutions, Simply45 has changed the industry for the better, offering high performance RJ45 modular plug solutions for commercial networking, certified systems, HDBaseT, PoE/PoH, and all professional installations. Simply 45 was the first to incorporate the 3-prong 24ct gold plated pin design with the highest quality materials to lower resistance, improve signal conductivity, and enhance electrical performance.
- Manufacturer Part #: S45-B001
- UPC: 817777016833
- Only Works with Simply45 Parts:
- Construction: Made in the U.S.A.
- Compliance: TAA, UL listed, RoHS and FCC
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited