Simply45 Premium 5" Flush Cutter Tool
For Use With Shielded Twisted Pair Cat6/6a LAN Cables
Improve the speed and ease of installation with the Simply45 Premium 5" Flush Cutter Tool. Built with high quality materials for the professional field, this flush cutter is perfect for trimming load bars, LAN cable wire conductors, jacks, load bars and other networking cable parts. It's constructed with high carbon material for durable use and features cushioned handle bars and a non-slip grip, which will help when working long hours in humid weather conditions. Additionally, the Simply45 Premium 5" Flush Cutter Tool can be used with soft copper wires up to 18AWG (1mm).
- Easily trims a wide range of networking cable parts such as LAN cable wire conductors, load bars, jacks, and more
- Angled Jar design for precise flush cuts
- Ideal for soft copper wires up to 18AWG (1mm)
- Cushioned handles with a non-slip grip
- Heat treated high carbon steel blade for durability
- Flush Cutter Tool
RJ45 Modular Plug Innovation and Performance Solutions
As the leading brand for RJ45 modular plug innovative solutions, Simply45 has changed the industry for the better, offering high performance RJ45 modular plug solutions for commercial networking, certified systems, HDBaseT, PoE/PoH, and all professional installations. Simply 45 was the first to incorporate the 3-prong 24ct gold plated pin design with the highest quality materials to lower resistance, improve signal conductivity, and enhance electrical performance.
- Manufacturer Part #: S45-801
- UPC: 810070018603
- Blade Material: Heat treated high carbon steel
- Copper Wire: Shears up to 18 AWG (1mm)
- Construction: Made in the U.S.A.
- Compliance: TAA