Seco-Larm Surface-Mount Electric Rim Strike, 3/4 Inch
Ensure Secure Open/Close Access with an Electric Rim Strike
Add secure access control to push bar releases with the Seco-Larm Surface-Mount Electric Rim Strike, 3/4 Inch. This electric door strike for rim-type exit devices, operates with 3/4" Pullman latch bolts. The Electric Rim Strike adds selectable fail-safe/fail-secure options to add enhanced access control security and guaranteed operation in daily and emergency situations. The strike surface mounts onto metal or wood frames, eliminating the need for cutting into the frame during installation. The strike is designed to resist tampering and extensive use, providing additional protection to your property.
- Electric rim door strike for up to 3/4" Pullman latches
- Surface-mounts on metal or wood frames
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Works with standard rim-type exit devices including SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A and SD-962AR-36G
- Static strength – 1,500-lb (6673N)
- For Indoor Use Only
- Rim Strike
- Blind nut kit
- Dead latch ramp adapter
- Hex wrench
- 12VDC cable connector
- 24VDC cable connector
- (2) Blind nuts
- (2) Crimp connectors
- (2) Hex socket head cap screws
- (2) Philips flat head screws
- (3) 1/32" (0.9mm) spaces
- For Indoor use only.
- The Electric Rim Strike is intended to be used with UL Listed Exit Hardware.
- The Electric Rim Strike is designed to avoid impairing intended operations of existing emergency units or panic hardware mounted on the door.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SD-998C-D3Q
- Operating voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Current draw: 540mA@12VDC, 270mA@24VDC
- Maximum latch throw: 3/4" (19mm)
- Static strength: 1,500-lb (6673N)
- Dynamic strength: 70ft-lb (95J)
- Endurance: 250,000 cycles (UL Tested), Level IV
- Destructive attack: Level I
- Line security: Level I
- Standby power: Level I
- Operating temperature: 14° to 120° F (-10° to 49° C)
- Operating humidity: 0 to 85%
- Dimensions: 9" H x 1 3/4" W x 3/4" D (229 H x 45 W x 19 D mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited