Seco-Larm Enforcer Rim-Type Exit Pushbar
Now UL Listed!
SECO-LARM’s SD-962AR-36A exit device, when mounted on the inside of a door to block entry to a protected premises, securely locks the door from outside access while allowing users inside the protected premises to exit. The stainless-steel enclosure protects the exit device from abuse, yet easily unlocks the door from the inside by users who require exit. It can be connected to a door handle with a lock, or any physical locking device, on the outside of the door in order to allow entry to personnel with keys to the protected premises.
- Allows exit from inside while locked from outside.
- Reversible, non-handed design.
- For metal or wood doors up to 1¾" thick.
- Stainless-steel ¾" throw latch bolt.
- Separate deadlocking latch – Prevents the use of credit cards or similar means to open the latch bolt.
- Allen-type ¼-turn dogging lock – Allows the exit bar to be unlocked for extended periods of time.
- Includes all needed hardware.
- Works with standard external door handle/lock devices such as the SD-962HL-4A (not included).
- Fits doors from 30" to 48" wide.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Stainless steel spring.
- New UL Listed.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Door type: 1-3/4" thick, wood or metal
- Hand type: Non-handed
- Latch bolt: Stainless steel, 3/4" throw
- Dead latch: Stainless steel, 5/8"
- Strike: For 5/8" stop plus shim for 1/2" stop
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Chassis: Steel
- Cover: High-density, rust-resistant alloy
- Rail assembly: Steel
- End cap: Steel
- Dogging: Allen-type dogging standard