Seco-Larm Door Strike, No Cut
Add An Electric Strike With Minimal Cutting Into Door Frame
The Seco-Larm No-Cut Electric Door Strike is used to convert a cylindrical lockset into an electronic access-controlled locking system. This "no-cut" model is uniquely designed to fit most metal or wood doors with only minimal cutting required of the door frame beyond the hole for the strike. It's also field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation and has a reversible, non-handed design so it can fit on a right-handed or left-handed door.
- Converts a cylindrical lockset into an electronic access-controlled lock
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Works with any cylindrical door locking system
- Provides 1,500-pound holding force/static strength
- Uses non-polarized connection to access control or egress device
- Stainless steel keeper for strength and durability
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil (12VDC)
The strike can be connected to a digital keypad or other entry device. It features a low-profile design to support use with most metal doors and has a stainless-steel keeper for strength and durability. It also includes mounting tabs for when mounting to hollow aluminum and metal doors.
- Door Strike
- (2) Electrical Connectors
- (2) Wiring Connectors
- (2) Mounting Tabs
- (2) Wood Screws
- (4) Machine Screws
- (2) Machine Screws (narrow)
- (2) Security Screws
- (2) Anchor Nuts
- For indoor use only.
- This strike has NO horizontal or vertical adjustments.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SD-995C-D3Q
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Current Draw:
- Latch Throw: 9/16 inch (15mm)
- Keeper Width: 1-7/16 inch (36mm)
- Static Strength: 1,500 lb. (680kg)
- Dynamic Strength: 70 lb.-ft (9.68kg-m)
- 100,000 cycles (UL tested)
- 1,000,000 cycles (factory tested)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 85%
- Dimensions: 4-7/8 x 1-1/4 x 1-1/16 inches (124 x 32 x 27.5 mm)
- Credentials: CE, RoHS, UL
- Warranty: 3 Years