Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini No-Cut Electric Door Strike, Fail-Secure
Add an Electric Strike With Minimal Cutting Into Door Frame
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini No-Cut Electric Door Strike (Fail-Secure) is used to convert a cylindrical lockset into an electronic access-controlled locking system. This "no-cut" model is specially designed to fit most metal or wooden doors with only minimal cutting required of the door frame beyond the hole for the strike. Installation is further simplified by the strike's 2-wire, non-polarized connection to your access control or egress device, as well as its reversible non-handed design to fit either right- or left-handed doors.
- Fail-secure operation (door remains locked if power is lost)
- Works with any cylindrical door locking system
- Provides 1,000-pound holding force/static strength
- Non-handed for use with left- or right-handed doors
- Uses 2-wire, non-polarized connection to access control or egress device
- Stainless steel keeper for strength and long life
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil (12VDC)
The door strike includes both a stainless steel no-cut strike plate and a silver-colored aluminum low-cut strike plate to accommodate almost any cylindrical door locking system. (An alternative bronze-colored aluminum low-cut strike plate is optionally available, sold separately – SD-991RA-61Q/B). All required installation hardware is included.
The strike connects to digital keypads, pushbutton switches, and other entry devices, and it features shallow design to support use with most metal doors. It offers fail-secure operation, so when power is lost, the strike locks the door.
- Electric Door Strike
- Stainless Steel No-Cut Strike Plate (SD-991SS-61Q/S)
- Silver Low-Cut Strike Plate (SD-991RA-61Q/A)
- (2) Mounting Screws
- (2) Splice Connectors
- (2) Strike Plate Screws
- Mounting Template
- Installation Manual
NOTE: For indoor use only.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SD-991A-D1Q
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Current Draw: 280mA at 12VDC
- Holding Force: 1,000 pounds (454kg)
- Endurance: 250,000 Cycles (Factory tested)
- Latch Throw: 1/2" (13mm)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 85 percent (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 120°F (-10° to 49°C)
- Approvals: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year