Seco-Larm Enforcer Gigabit PoE Extender, 1-Input to 4-Outputs
Install Longer Indoor PoE Cable Runs At Gigabit Speeds
The Seco-Larm Gigabit PoE Extender, 1-Input to 4-Outputs, extends power over Ethernet (PoE) signals (up to 4 PoE devices) an additional 328 feet (100m). This Gigabit PoE extender can connect to PoE cameras, IP access control, IP speakers/intercoms, IP telephony, or other PoE devices using Cat5e or Cat6 UTP cable. You can also use an additional two extenders to increase the total range up to 984 feet (300m). This plug-and-play solution saves you money and hassle by eliminating the need to purchase additional hubs, switches, etc., and because it supports gigabit transmission speeds, your PoE devices will function and perform better than ever before.
- Extends power and data signals (PoE) an additional 328 feet
- Connects to Cat5e/6 cable to extend power and data of PoE devices
- 4 Output ports for up to 4 PoE devices
- Compliant with PoE standard IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt 4 pairs (60W)
- Supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T transmission rates
Designed for quick and easy setup, this PoE Extender does not require external power or any configuration due to its passive operation. It features auto-sensing technology to self-detect PoE or non-PoE devices. It features a PoE power input of up to 60W and output up to 55W with PoE standards IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt 4 pairs (60W).
- Determine the proper location for mounting the extender between the PoE power source and the PoE device, ensuring that neither cable exceeds 328ft (100m) in length.
- Mount the extender using 4 screws (not included) and the mounting tabs.
- Ensure that power is off to the PoE power source and all PoE devices.
- Connect the cables from the PoE power source to the PoE In port of the extender.
- Connect the cables from the PoE cameras to the PoE Out port of the extender.
- Turn on the PoE power source and wait up to one minute for the devices to start and establish connections.
- Test to ensure that all devices are working properly.
- PoE Extender
- (2) Wall Mount Brackets
- (2) Wall Mounting Screws
- (2) Plastic Wall Anchors
- (4) Extender Bracket Mounting Screws
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: NR-P401E-TQ
- UPC: 676544020837
- Connections PoE In: 1x Shielded RJ-45
- Connections PoE Out: 4x Shielded RJ-45
- PoE Power Input: Up to 60W
- PoE Power Output: Up to 55W (total for 4 ports)
- Transmission Range 1 Extender: 656ft (200m)
- Transmission Range 2 Extenders: 984ft (300m)
- Data Link: Both pin 1/2, 3/6 and 4/5, 7/8
- Power Link: Pin 1/2(+), 3/6(Ã¢â‚¬â€œ) up to 12W for 4 PSE, 25W for 2 PSE
- Network Cables: Shielded Cat-5e or higher
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3bt 4 pairs (60W)
- LED Indicators Power Link: Yellow
- LED Indicators Data Link: Green, steady
- LED Indicators Data Transmit: Green, flashy
- IP Rating: None
- Operating Humidity: 90% (maximum, non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 113°F (-10 to 45°C)
- Dimensions: 4-11/16 x 1-1/8 x 3-3/8 inches (119 x 28 x 85 mm)