Seco-Larm Enforcer Gigabit PoE Extender, 1-Input to 1-Output
Install Longer PoE Cable Runs Indoor or Outdoors
Extend Power over Ethernet (PoE) signals by an additional 328 feet (100m) with the Gigabit PoE Extender, 1-Input to 1-Output. This extender can connect to PoE cameras, IP access control, IP speakers/intercoms, IP telephony, or other PoE devices using a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable. You can also use an additional two extenders to increase the total range up to 984 feet (300m). This plug-and-play solution saves you money and hassle by eliminating the need to purchase additional hubs, switches, etc., and because it's IP66 rated as weatherproof, you can easily and safely use it for extending PoE cable runs outdoors (with weatherproof UTP cable).
- Extends power and data signals (PoE) an additional 328 feet
- Connects to Cat5e/6 cable to extend power and data of PoE devices
- Compliant with standard PoE IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at
- Supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T transmission rates
- IP 66 rated as weatherproof
Designed for quick and easy setup, this PoE Extender does not require external power or any configuration due to its passive operation. It features auto-sensing technology to self-detect PoE or non-PoE devices. It features a PoE power input of up to 30W and output up to 25W with PoE standards IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at.
- Determine the proper location for mounting the extender between the PoE power source and the PoE device, ensuring that neither cable exceeds 328ft (100m) in length.
- Attach the two mounting brackets to the extender, using the 4 included extender bracket mounting screws. Drill holes and attach the extender/bracket assembly to the wall or other desired location using the two wall mounting screws and, if needed, the plastic wall anchors.
- Ensure that power is off to the PoE power source and all PoE devices.
- Connect the cables from the PoE power source to the PoE In port of the extender.
- Connect the cables from the PoE cameras to the PoE Out port of the extender.
- Turn on the PoE power source and wait up to one minute for the devices to start and establish connections.
- Test to ensure that all devices are working properly.
- PoE Extender
- End Caps
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: NR-P101E-TQ
- UPC: 676544020820
- Connections PoE In: 1x Weatherproof RJ-45
- Connections PoE Out: 1x Weatherproof RJ-45
- PoE Power Input: Up to 30W
- PoE Power Output: Up to 25W
- Transmission Range 1 Extender: 656ft (200m)
- Transmission Range 2 Extenders: 984ft (300m)
- Data Link: Both pin 1/2, 3/6 and 4/5, 7/8
- Power Link: Pin 1/2(+), 3/6(Ã¢â‚¬â€œ) up to 25W
- Network Cables: Weatherproof Cat-5e or higher
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
- IP Rating: IP66 (with weatherproof UTP cable)
- Operating Humidity: 90% (maximum, non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 101°F (-25 to 55°C)
- Dimensions: 7-1/4 x 1-3/4 x 1-3/4 inches (185 x 45 x 45 mm) (Includes end caps)