Jasco Z-Wave In-Wall Add-On Toggle Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Create Multi-Way Z-Wave Applications
Create a multi-way lighting group by pairing the Jasco Z-Wave In-Wall Add-On Toggle Switch with a main Jasco Z-Wave light switch. This Z-Wave auxiliary toggle switch allows you to wire multiple switches to a single electrical load. This Z-Wave light switch is perfect for large indoor areas including hallways, staircases, or other areas. Compatible switch models include 43084, 43090, 43122, 43124, 46202, and 46204.
- Supports 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-way wiring configurations
- Requires wiring connections: Neutral, Traveler and Ground
- Compatible with Jasco Zigbee 3.0, and Jasco Z-Wave Plus light switches
The Jasco Z-Wave In-Wall Add-On Toggle Switch is equipped with new QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit switches are 20% smaller than older switch models with no break-off tabs to remove. This more compact design makes them ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire features include auto-detecting line/load terminals, which simplifies installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
- Not for direct control of loads.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- For indoor use only.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 46561
- UPC: 030878465618
- Color: White
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120-277VAC, 60 Hz
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Maximum traveler wire distance: 300ft., interconnected between 4 Add-On switches; No more than 75ft between each switch
- Maximum traveler wire distance between primary and (1) Add-On switch: 200ft
- Dimensions: 4.13 H x 1.75 W x 1.13 inches D (104.9 x 44.5 x 28.7 mm)
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 Year