Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge
Web-Accessible Z-Wave Smart Home Hub
The new Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge is a Z-Wave smart home bridge that connects to the Internet, giving you remote control over your Z-Wave devices from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet, or PC (monthly subscription required). By supporting up to 230 Nexia-compatible Z-Wave devices, the Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge can control a wide range of devices in your home, including everything from thermostats and lights to locks and appliances.
- Manages up to 230 Z-Wave devices
- Enables remote control over the Internet via web portal or mobile device
- Automate events, monitor device status, and created automated scenes
- App works with iOS and Android devices
- Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home
To enable remote Internet access, you will need to sign up for a Nexia remote management subscription ($9.99 per month). The subscription includes an online Nexia account that syncs with the Nexia mobile app. With an account, you gain a whole host of automation and management features to customize your smart home system.
Now Works with Amazon Echo
Through Nexia's free integration with Amazon's Alexa-powered devices – including Echo, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap (not included) – subscribers of the Nexia system have the ability to control Nexia-certified devices with simple voice commands. Integration delivers natural-speech smart home control with Amazon's popular voice-activated personal assistant! Current subscribers can activate Nexia on Echo by enabling the Nexia skill in the Skills menu on the Alexa app.
Powerful App & Online User Interface
Your online Nexia account is where the smart home magic happens. Log in through your web browser to add new Z-Wave products to the Smart Home Bridge, automate events, turn devices On/Off, and more. The app provides a streamlined version of the same controls.
- Check the status of sensors and all other monitored devices
- Lock/unlock your home, adjust the thermostat, etc. from anywhere
- Set up automatic text or email alerts for specific events
- Trigger one device to activate another device (or group of devices)
The Nexia Smart Home Bridge is easy to set up. Simply plug it into a power outlet with the included power adapter, and connect it to your Internet router over WiFi or with the included Ethernet cable. Devices are enrolled into the Smart Home Bridge through your online Nexia account.
- Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
Note: Smart home bridge requires a wireless router, Internet service, and a monthly subscription of $9.99 to enable remote access.
Experience Nexia Home Intelligence
The makers of Nexia Home Intelligence believe every home can be a connected home, as long as the system is easy to install and doesn't break the bank. Designed with everyday homeowners in mind, Nexia is that system. Nexia Home Intelligence connects your home to your smartphone or tablet through Z-Wave and the Internet, introducing incredible flexibility to the modern smart home. It's also compatible with big brand names, like Schlage and Trane, so you know your Nexia system can keep you safe and comfortable without fail. Manage your home affordably and reliably, from anywhere, with Nexia.
- Manufacturer Part #: BR200
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Wireless Frequency: 908.4 Mhz & 916 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 200 feet
- Connectors: 1 DC Power Jack, 1 RJ45 Connector, 1 USB Connector
- Antenna: 2 WiFi Internal Antenna, 1 Z-Wave Internal Antenna
- Capacity: 230 Z-Wave devices
- Voltage: 110V
- Power Adapter: 12V/1.0A, 100~240 VAC
- User Interface: iOS, Android and Windows Applications
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°F)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Dimensions: 4.55(L) x 3.13(W) x 1.2(H) inches
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL)
- Wireless router with an open port
Nexia Smartphone App
The Nexia Home Intelligence App along with the Nexia Bridge run the most important systems in your home – thermostats, locks, lights and cameras – from your iPhone, Android phone and tablet. Nexia ties together the things that matter most.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.