Inovonics 16 Zones Multi-Condition Receiver with Relay Outputs
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Full-Featured Receiver For Up To 16 Transmitters
The Inovonics EchoStream 16 Zone Multi-Condition Receiver with Relay Outputs allows you to add up to 16 single or multi-condition transmitters and six outputs to any home security application. Case tamper protection, jam detection, and internal antennas increase wireless security, and with diversity reception and advanced signal processing, Inovonics EchoStream technology minimizes dead spots in transmission areas. The receiver can also be fully supervised when registered with your system.
- Add up to 16 EchoStream wireless transmitters to any installation
- Supports both single and multiple condition transmitters
- Six Form C relays connect any hardwire panel or stand-alone wireless application
- LED indicators signal the current status of connected transmitters
- Configure outputs in follower, latching, momentary, or toggle modes independently
- Built-in wireless programming routine
LCD Display Features
The two line text display shows a log of the last 50 events that have occurred, including alarms, tamper faults or inactive faults. The Delete Point option allows you to delete transmitter registration information from all registered points, or from a specific point. Measure and troubleshoot the signal strength of each connected transmitter with the Signal Strength option.
- Installation anchors and screws
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Compatible repeater, transmitters: EN5040-T, EN1215EOL, EN1215WEOL, EN1223D, EN1235SF, EN1235DF, EN1249, EN1261HT
- Dimensions: 165 mm x 89 mm x 25 mm (6.5" x 3.5" x 1")
- Weight: 280 g (0.62 pounds)
- Operating environment: 0 degrees to 60 degrees C (32 degrees to 140 degrees F), 90 percent relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Power requirement: 11 to 14 VDC; 400 mA
- Output specifications: Form C relay 1A at 28 VDC, 0.5 at 30 VAC resistive load
- Input specifications: A low is less than .5 V; a high is greater than 2.5 V.
- Reset input: Contact closure, momentary low.
- Receiver type: Frequency hopping spread spectrum.
- Operating frequency: 915-928 MHz (Australia)
- 915-928 MHz (Australia)
- 921-928 MHz (New Zealand)
- 902-928 MHz (USA)
- Tamper: Type B, fixed device.
- Number of points/Transmitters: 16
- Number of outputs: Six Form C relay outputs
- Event history log capacity: 50 events (first-in, first-out replacement).
- UL listings: UL 365, UL 636, UL 1023, ULC/ORD-C1023-74, UL 1076, UL 1610.