Inovonics 2-Button Water-Resistant Pendant Transmitter
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Versatile Protection For Individuals With False Alarm Prevention
The Double-Button Water-Resistant Pendant Transmitter is part of Inovonics' smallest, lightest, and most versatile pendant product line. Designed for wear in any environment, the pendant protects individuals wherever they go. Wear it inside during a shower or outside in the rain for constant security.
For use with mobile duress alarm systems, Inovonics Pendant Transmitters protect individuals from personal harm by providing instant alerts in the case of an emergency. Because both buttons must be pressed simultaneously to initiate an alarm transmission, the two-button design helps prevent accidental activation. The transmitter can be fully supervised when registered with your system.
- Can be worn in the shower, bathtub or rain
- Double-button design reduces false alarms
- Neck cord and belt clip included for easy conversion
- LED light is dimmed to minimize observation of alarm activation
- Fully supervised to help ensure reliability
- Optional wristband accessory (sold separately)
How It Works
The pendant is activated by pressing both buttons simultaneously. Alarm signals are transmitted multiple times and are indicated by the blinking transmission LED. When the buttons are released, the transmitter sends an alarm restoral signal. When supervised, the transmitter sends a check-in message to the serial receiver or network coordinator every three minutes.
NOTE: Only devices set for use in North America are configured for UL installations.
- Pendant transmitter
- 3V lithium battery
- Neck cord
- Belt clip
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.8 x 1.8 cm (2.2 x 1.9 0.72")
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F), 90 percent relative humidity, noncondensing
- Typical battery life: 3-5 years
- Battery type (BAT609): Renata CR2450, Panasonic CR2450
- Power requirement: 3 VDC, 60 Ma
- UL listings: UL 1023, ULC/ORD-C1023-74
- Compatible receiver: EN4216MR, EN4232MR, EN7285
- Weighs less than 1.3oz (40gm)
- EN50131 Security Grade 2; EN50130 Environmental class II compliance (EE1223D)
- Platform: EchoStream
- 868 - 870 MHz Europe
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand