Inovonics Billtrap Transmitter
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Wireless Alerts For Flexible Cash Drawer Security
Increase security against robberies in your home or your business by placing the Inovonics Billtrap Transmitter in your cash drawer. The billtrap holds a single bill and sends a silent wireless alert to your security system when the bill is removed.
- Two alarm transmission modes, two and ten-second delay, reduce false alarms
- Wireless design provides ease of installation and drawer removal
- Case and back tamper buttons provide security for the transmitter itself
- Smart baiting: LED indication confirms when bill is inserted into billtrap
- Fully supervised for increased reliability: sends a check-in message to the receiver every three minutes
- Billtrap Transmitter (fasteners already installed on back)
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Battery type (BAT604): Panasonic CR123A
- Compatible UL receiver: EN4216MR, EN4232MR, EN7285
- Housing: 6.2" x 2.6" x 0.9" (157 mm x 89 mm x 23 mm)
- Operating environment: 32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 degrees C), 90 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- UL listings: UL 365, UL 636, UL 1076, UL 1610.
- Typical battery life: 3-4 years
- Platform: EchoStream
- RF frequency range:
- 868 - 870 MHz Europe
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand