Inovonics 1-Button Fixed Position Hold Up Transmitter
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Fast Alarm Activation In A Fixed Location
Designed to mount in a fixed location, the Inovonics 1-Button Fixed Position Hold Up Transmitter comes with a mounting plate for easy installation and quick access. Single-button activation provides fast alarm signaling. Because the transmitter is mounted in a fixed location, it also includes back tamper for increased security.
- Easy single-button activation
- Include back tamper for secure fixed position alarm signaling
- LED flashes with all transmissions, ensuring operation at a glance
- UL listed
How It Works
The transmitter is activated by pressing the button for at least one second. Alarm signals are transmitted multiple times and are indicated by the blinking transmission LED. When the button is released, the transmitter sends an alarm restoral signal. When supervised, the pendant transmitter will send a check-in message to the serial receiver or network coordinator every three minutes.
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.6 x 0.72 inches
- Typical battery life: 3-5 years
- Battery type (BAT608): Panasonic CR2, Sanyo CR2
- Operating environment: 0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F), 90 percent relative humidity, noncondensing
- Power requirement: 3 VDC, 60 Ma
- Operating frequency:
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand
- UL listings: UL 365, UL 636, UL 1076, UL 1610.
- Compatible Inovonics gateways and repeaters: Four Zone Add-On Receiver with Relay Outputs, Network Coordinator, Security Only Serial Receiver, Serial Receiver/Interface Kit for DMP, Universal Serial Receiver, High Power Repeater, High Power Repeater with Transformer