Autoslide Wired IR Motion Sensors, Twin Pack
Access Your Automated Sliding Doors Hands-Free
Activate your Autoslide automatic sliding door system as you approach or exit your door with the Autoslide Wired IR Motion Sensors (Twin Pack). These wired IR sensors directly connect to your Autoslide system to add motion detection to your sliding doors. Whenever the IR beam of the sensor detects motion by an approaching person or pet, your Autoslide system will be triggered and automatically open your sliding doors.
- IR technology activates your Autoslide system to open your sliding doors
- Hardwired to the Autsolide system, no batteries needed
- Twin pack includes 2 IR motion sensors for inside and outside installation
- Can be installed above door for people or low on the door jam for pets
- Easy to install for any DIY homeowner
The Autoslide Wired IR Motion Sensor wires directly to your Autoslide system and can be installed above the door for people or low on the door jam for pets. The length of its IR beam can even be adjusted so that the sensor won't be activated by an approaching child. This twin pack includes two IR sensors so that you can install one on the inside and one on the outside.
- Hardwired Infrared Motion Sensor (Twin Pack)
- Cables to Wire Sensor to the Autoslide System
- Mounting Screws
NOTE: The infrared motion sensors must be mounted out of direct sunlight or weather/rain exposure.
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #: AS025WST
- UPC: 638936908253
- Sensor: Infrared (IR)
- Connectors: Cables to wire sensor to the Autoslide system
- Power: No batteries needed (hardwired to Autoslide system)