Autoslide Elite iLock Sliding Door Starter Kit
Access Your Home By Automating Your Large & Heavy Sliding Doors
The Autoslide Elite iLock Sliding Door Starter Kit has the extra power needed to automate your existing large and heavy sliding doors. The Autoslide Elite iLock system comes with an Elite iLock Motor, electronic controller, two teethed tracks, and a low voltage DC power supply. All of these parts are hidden and encased in an aluminum slim line housing. To activate your doors, two wall-mounted wireless push-buttons can be installed on both sides of your door's opening.
- Automates Opening/Closing of existing large and heavy sliding doors
- Elite iLock Motor automatically locks or unlocks sliding doors
- Compatible with residential sliding patio doors, pocket doors, and barn doors
- LED Indicator for 4 different modes: Automatic, Hold Open, Standby, and Pet
- Included wireless pushbuttons operate up to 50 ft
- Infrared motion sensors for activation are available (sold separately)
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks
- Moves door panels with up to 35 lbs of drag force
The Autoslide Elite iLock Sliding Door kit comes with the Elite iLock Motor. This motor is not only designed to provide security with its automatic lock/unlock functionality, but also comes with more power to automate heavy sliding doors, such as hurricane doors found in Florida. Additionally, it comes with an upgraded power supply with increased amperage to accommodate the heavy load.
Autoslide Elite iLock System
The Elite iLock Motor is an integral part of the Autoslide Elite iLock Automatic Door System because it allows your heavy sliding doors to be locked and unlocked automatically. The motor consists of a dynamic braking system, which uses a current of electricity to lock the Autoslide's gear in place. When the Autoslide activates to open the door, the current breaks and the door unlocks, allowing the door to slide open.
Additionally, once the sliding door is closed, the electric current resumes through the gear box, automatically locking the sliding door. The Elite iLock Motor technology provides a secure sliding door system without using additional locking mechanisms.
Elite iLock Egress Control
- Unsecured Mode: You'll be able to access your sliding doors using sensors programmed to the inside or outside frequency. The lock will not be activated in this mode if the iLock feature is engaged.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode: This mode only allows sensors programmed to the inside frequency to work and it will allow you to have your sliding door stay open or only be operated with the push button to open or push button to close.
- Secured Mode: You'll have another layer of security with the Autoslide Elite iLock system since it offers various modes of operation. For example, the Secured Mode can be used when you want your sliding door to automatically lock to keep unwanted intruders from entering your home. The Secured Mode deactivates the frequency of the Outside Sensor. This means to enter your home in Secured Mode you'll need to use a numeric keypad, remote control, or an RFID proximity tag (all sold separately).
- Pet Mode: This mode is very useful to allow your pet to operate the door. When your sliding door is activated by your pet (K9 tag required, sold separately) in this mode, the door lock will automatically open in a predetermined pet size opening to prevent the door from being opened by force. The combination of the K9 Tag system and iLock motor provides one of the best and secured pet door systems available.
- Back-up Battery: If there's loss of power during the opening of your sliding door, an available back-up battery (sold separately) will provide up to 500 cycles worth of power.
- One AutoSlide drive system with Elite iLock Motor
- One Aluminium cover
- Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons
- One Low voltage plug-in power pack
- Two 20" racks with assembly kit
- Friction Tester
- Installation screws and Allen key
- Instruction booklet & Installation DVD
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: ASE01BCE
- White: ASE02WCE
- Black: 647923341379
- White: 647923341386
- Maximum Drag Weight: 35 lb.
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with the purchase of Extension Rack)
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
- Safety Cut Off: Yes
- Automatic to Manual Mode: Yes
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 19in x 2.75in x 2.5in (490mm x 70mm x 65mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year