Autoslide System Starter Kit
Automate Your Sliding Doors to Entertain Guests
Install an automated motor onto your sliding doors with the Autoslide Starter Kit. This automated motorized sliding door system adds accessibility and convenience to your home or office in an easy to install package. The Autoslide system uses a simple rack and pinion linear actuator to push and pull your sliding door with multiple methods to activate the system. The system consists of a motor device with an electronic controller, two toothed tracks, and a low voltage DC power supply that plugs into your nearby standard outlet.
- Automated motorized sliding door system opens/closes sliding doors
- Compatible with residential sliding patio doors, pocket doors, and barn doors
- Light Indicator for 4 different modes: Automatic, Hold Open, Standby, and Pet
- Moves door panels with up to 12 lbs of drag force
- Controlled by push-buttons and motion sensors
- Included wireless pushbuttons operate up to 50 ft
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks
- Voice Control Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Autoslide is a compact automatic door system designed to move a sliding door panel with up to 12 lbs of drag force, creating smooth and steady open/close operation. The Autoslide electronic controller is encased in slimline housing, providing a clean aesthetic and a functional defense from the elements.
The Autoslide system features four operating modes with corresponding colored LED lights:
- Automatic Mode (green LED): The door will open when a push button or sensor is triggered and close after a preset time has elapsed.
- Hold Open/Toggle Mode (blue LED): The door will open and remain open until another mode is selected.
- Standby Mode (red LED): The Autoslide will not drive the door, allowing for manual operation.
- Pet Mode (orange LED): For use with Autoslide pet sensors and when a pet opening width has been set. The door will open a preset width when any Autoslide pet sensor is triggered and close after the preset time has elapsed.
An Autoslide enabled door is normally activated by pressing a specially designed wall-mounted wireless push-button that is installed on either side of the door. A pair of wireless wall-mounted buttons are included in this kit, and up to 15 push buttons can be included into a single Autoslide system. Alternate controlling options, such as motion sensors, keypads, or remote key fobs, are sold separately.
The Autoslide controller can mount onto three different positions onto your sliding doors, over the fixed panel, over the sliding panel/opening, or underneath the fixed panel. Selecting a position depends on the direction the doors slide and preferred aesthetic. To power the Autoslide, simply plug it into a regular wall outlet.
The included wireless pushbuttons mount onto nearby flat surfaces with included double sided tape.
- Autoslide Drive System with Cover
- (2) Wall mounted wireless push buttons
- (2) 20" tracks with assembly kit
- Power supply
- Friction tester
- Installation screws and tool packet
- Instruction booklet
NOTE: Common household installation tools and a powered drill are required for installation.
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: AS01BC
- White: AS02WC
- Black: 859807002003
- White: 859807002010
- Maximum Drag Weight: 12 lbs.
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with purchase of Extension Tracks)
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
- Safety Cut Off: Yes
- Automatic Lock: Yes
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 19in x 2.75in x 2.5in (490mm x 70mm x 65mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year