Autoslide iLock Sliding Door Starter Kit
Access Your Home By Automating Your Sliding Doors
Automate your sliding doors so that it's easier to access your home by installing the Autoslide iLock Sliding Door Starter Kit. The Autoslide iLock system comes with a motor, electronic controller, and a low voltage DC power supply, all of which are hidden and encased in an aluminum slim line housing. To activate your doors, two wall-mounted wireless push-buttons can be installed on both sides of your door's opening for easy access.
- Adds automated Open/Close functions to sliding doors
- iLock Motor automatically locks or unlocks sliding doors
- Compatible with residential sliding patio doors, pocket doors, and barn doors
- LED Indicator for 4 different modes: Automatic, Hold Open, Standby, and Pet
- Included wireless pushbuttons operate up to 50 ft
- Infrared motion sensors for activation are available (sold separately)
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks
- Moves door panels with up to 12 lbs of drag force
An Autoslide enabled door is normally activated by pressing a specially designed wall-mounted wireless push-button that is installed on either side of the door. A pair of wireless wall-mounted buttons are included in this kit, and up to 15 push buttons can be included into a single Autoslide system. Alternate controlling options, such as motion sensors, keypads, or remote key fobs, are sold separately.
The Autoslide system features four operating modes with corresponding colored LED lights:
- Automatic Mode (green LED): The door will open when a push button or sensor is triggered and close after a preset time has elapsed.
- Hold Open Mode (blue LED): The door will open and remain open until another mode is selected.
- Manual Mode (red LED): The Autoslide will not drive the door, allowing for manual operation.
- Pet Mode (orange LED): For use with Autoslide pet sensors and when a pet opening width has been set. The door will open a preset width when any Autoslide pet sensor is triggered and close after the preset time has elapsed.
Autoslide iLock System
The Autoslide iLock Sliding Door kit comes with the iLock Motor. This definitive component of this Autoslide Door System kit ensures your doors are securely locked automatically every time they close without using additional locking mechanisms. The motor consists of a dynamic braking system, which uses a current of electricity to lock the Autoslide's gear in place. When the Autoslide activates to open the door, the current breaks and the door unlocks, allowing the door to slide open.
- Fail-Safe Operation: Specifically designed for easy accessibility, the Autoslide iLock system has a fail-safe design, which means once the Autoslide's power is cut off, the lock is deactivated, allowing the door to be operated in manual mode.
- Back-up Battery: If there's loss of power during the opening of your sliding door, an available back-up battery (sold separately) will provide up to 500 cycles worth of power.
Autoslide iLock Security
The Autoslide iLock system enjoys an additional level of security with the Secured Mode. The Secured Mode ignores transmissions from motion sensors and pushbuttons programmed to the "Outside" frequency, meaning you'll need to use a device such as a numeric keypad, remote control, or an RFID proximity tag (all sold separately) to unlock your sliding door.
- One Autoslide™ iLock drive system
- One Aluminium cover
- Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons
- One Low voltage plug-in power pack
- Two 20" racks with assembly kit
- Friction Tester
- Installation screws and Allen key
- Instruction booklet & Installation DVD
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: AS01BCE
- White: AS02WCE
- Black: 647923341058
- White: 647923341065
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with the purchase of Extension Rack)
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
- Safety Cut Off: Yes
- Automatic to Manual Mode: Yes
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 19in x 2.75in x 2.5in (490mm x 70mm x 65mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year