Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 Water Sensor 7 Pro, Gen7
Learn Immediately When Leaks Appear
Immediately learn when leaks and flooding appear with the Aeotec Z-Wave Water Sensor 7 Pro. This Z-Wave leak sensor sends alerts when it detects water in sensitive areas, preventing water damage or flooding from damaging your property. Built-in temperature and humidity sensors assist the leak sensor in reporting environment conditions, and Z-Wave 700 software increases all three sensor's transmission range, battery life, and signal encryption for guaranteed operation.
- Z-Wave 3-in-1 sensor reports water presence, ambient temperature, and humidity
- Detects both presence of water in unwanted areas and low water levels in containers
- Capable of issuing On/Off Z-Wave commands to Z-Wave connected pumps, valves, and other devices
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensors report real-time environment conditions
- Assists in monitoring for the potential for harmful mould spores when paired with devices using aÃ«rQ technology
The Water Sensor 7 Pro can detect as little as 0.5mm or 0.02" of water in a designated area. This level of sensitivity gives you the maximum amount of time to respond to an alert before serious damage occurs. The Water Sensor 7 Pro can be programmed to work with smart water valves or electronic sump pumps to seal off in case of a pipe burst or leak, or even coordinate with Z-Wave controllers to shut off electronics to prevent electrical shortages.
The Water Sensor 7 Pro can be placed on any flat surface whether on the floor, countertop, or adhered to a wall appliance, or any other vertical surface. The sensor's small size allows you to place it in virtually any hard to reach space where water can accumulate.
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave 700 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series, Gen7 Z-Wave, or Z-Wave Plus v2. Z-Wave 700 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Water Sensor 7 Pro
- (2) Double-Sided Tape
- (4) Dowels
- (4) Screws
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller to operate. Batteries not included.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA019
- UPC: 810667025335
- Z-Wave Version: 7.12 or later
- Smart Start: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming Capable: No
- Security Supported: S2 Unauthenticated, S2 Authenticated
- Operating distance:
- Approx 164 feet indoors, Up to 492 feet outdoors
- Approx 50 meters indoors / Up to 150 meters outdoors
- Probe Wire Length: 4.9ft (1.5m)
- Dimensions: 2.76 x 0.51 x .79 inches (70 x 13 x 20 mm)
- Relative Humidity Range: 8% to 80%, RH Â± 3%
- Temperature Range: -10 to 65Â°C (Â± 1Â°C) / 14 to 149Â°F, (Â± 1.8Â°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 45Â°C (32Â°F to 113Â°F)
- Storage Temperature: -22Â°F to 158Â°F (-30Â°C to 70Â°C)
- Waterproofing: IP65 rating
- Max Current Consumption: 5mW
- Battery Type: 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V
- Battery Life: 3 years
- Weight: 42g
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited