Aeotec Z-Wave Plus Recessed Door Sensor 7
Accepting Pre-Orders Only. Expected to ship in Late February.
Z-Wave Plus Sensor Hides Inside the Door Frame
The Aeotec Z-Wave Recessed Door Sensor 7 adds discreet security monitoring to your Z-Wave security network. This miniscule Z-Wave Plus magnetic contact sensor fits within the frame of a door, providing completely discreet monitoring. The intelligent sensor sends command signals to your Z-Wave controller to trigger alerts and events upon activation. For example, your sensor may be programmed to trigger an alarm (sold separately) if the door is opened.
- Battery-powered Z-Wave door sensor designed to hide from view within a frame
- Sends commands to Z-Wave devices
- Wireless range up to 130 feet indoors, 492 feet outdoors
The Door Sensor 7 consists of two components: the main sensor, which mounts inside the door frame, and the smaller magnet, which mounts to the door itself. When the two parts are separated and/or joined again, the sensor sends a Z-Wave command to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the “Next-Gen” Z-Wave hardware platform. Initially known as 500 Series or Gen5, the latest version of Z-Wave Plus is known as Gen7 Z-Wave or 700 Series. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements include longer battery life, faster operation, and better & more secure wireless range and connection.
- Door Sensor
- Mounting Screws
- User Manual
NOTES: Requires a Z-Wave controller, (sold separately).
Harmonizing The Digital Home With Z-Wave
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZW187
- Operating Distance: Up to 131 feet (40 m) indoors, 492 feet (150 m) outdoors
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Battery: Lithium cell CR2 battery, 3V, 800 mAh
- Working Current: 30mA
- Standby Current: 10uA (Inside the Z-Wave network) / 50uA (Outside the Z-wave network)
- Max Standby Power Consumption: 0.03mW
- Battery Life: 1 Year
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 140° F (0 to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 80 percent
- Size: 1.92 x 6.4 cm (main body), 2.2 x 1.3 cm (Magnet Sensor)
- Waterproof and Dustproof Rating: IP20
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus
- Warranty: 1 Year