Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 Smart Switch 7, Gen7 (Open Box)
OPEN BOX ITEM
This product is brand new; however, we did ship it to a previous customer who promptly returned it. The product is still in great condition, but the original box may be damaged or missing. We offer FREE tech support and are selling this as is, with no returns.
Add Z-Wave Control & Monitor Energy
Add Z-Wave Plus control to any plug-in device and monitor its energy usage with the Aeotec Z-Wave Smart Switch 7. The Smart Switch 7 plugs into a standard outlet and provides remote Z-Wave control, inclusion into automation scenes, and energy monitoring features to devices plugged into the Smart Switch. The Smart Switch also includes surge protection and prohibits insertion of foreign objects, protecting your devices and wiring from electrical dangers.
- Smart plug-in module adds plugged-in device to home automation system
- Connects to a Z-Wave receiver up to 114 feet (35m) indoors or 492 feet (150m) outdoors
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- LED indicator light changes color to reflect On/Off status or energy usage
- Reports energy usage in kWh or Watts accurate to 99 percent
- Includes surge protection and tamper resistant design to protect devices
- Compact design doesn't block neighboring outlets
Built-In Energy Meter
In addition to enabling Z-Wave communication, the Z-Wave Smart Switch 7 monitors the plugged in device's wattage consumption and kWh energy usage. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of your Z-Wave gateway/controller (if supported). The device's energy usage is reflected by the switch's LED indicator light.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
NOTE: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
Harmonizing The Digital Home With Z-Wave
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA023
- UPC: 810667025366
- Color: White
- Repeater: Yes
- Beaming: Yes
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Wireless Range:
- Indoors: 114 feet (35 m)
- Outdoors: 492 feet (150 m)
- Security: Non-Security, S0, S2 Authenticated
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Working Current: 7mA
- Standby Current: 4mA
- Max. Momentary Load: 135V, Max: 15A, 2025W
- Max. Continuous Load:
- Resistive: 120V 60Hz, Max: 15A, 1800W
- Inductive: 120V 60Hz, Max: 10A, 1200W
- Capacitive: 120V 60Hz, Max: 8A, 960W
- Max standby Power: 0.6W
- Minimum energy sensor reading: 2W
- Energy reading percentage of error:
- Less than 300W: Â±3W
- Great or equal to 300W: Â±1%
- Waterproof Rating: IP20
- Operating Temperature: (32Â°F to 104Â°F) 0Â°C to 40Â°C
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 80 percent
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.4 x 1.3 inches (91.0 x 35.6 x 33.0 mm)
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, FCC, CE, RoHS, ETL
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited