Shop By Technology
- ABB-free@home Lighting & Appliance
- Bluetooth Lighting & Appliance
- EnOcean Lighting & Appliance
- Legrand RF Lighting & Appliance
- Leviton Decora Lighting Control
EnOcean Lighting & Appliance Controls
No Wires. No Batteries. No Limits.
EnOcean RF wireless self-powered devices operate indefinitely without the use of batteries – and without the use of wires! The wireless devices are self-powered (no batteries required), drawing on kinetic energy to charge themselves each time the button is pushed. Plus, wireless technology means no new wiring is required. The EnOcean line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
- Zero Power Consumption: Energy harvesting technology provides the energy to power the devices, eliminating additional expenses to the end user's energy bill; lowest power consumption on wireless receivers at less than one Watt per device
- No Batteries or External Power Required: Exclusive "battery-less" technology significantly reduces callbacks, maintenance, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal for additional savings
- No Additional Wiring: Energy harvesting wireless technology eliminates the need to pull additional wire making installation quick and easy and increasing labor savings with little to no impact to business during conversion
- Easy Installation: With no power wire limitations, this enables you to place the devices in the optimal location for any application to control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Additional Energy Savings: Wireless technology supports simplified daylight harvesting and manual override options with no additional wiring; master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
- True Wireless: Wireless devices are energy harvesting and communicates with all EnOcean Receivers via radio frequency
- Aesthetics: Blends seamlessly with décor and architecture