Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless Occupancy Sensor
Control Your Lights With A Solar-Powered Motion Detector
Maximize energy savings for your EnOcean lighting control system by connecting the Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless Occupancy Sensor. The sensor detects movement to turn your lights on automatically when someone enters the room and turn them off when the room is empty. Ideal for daylight harvesting applications, the sensor even powers itself by collecting ambient light through its built-in solar cells. Batteries can optionally be used where ambient light is not available.
- Turns lights On when motion is detected
- Turns lights Off when room is empty
- Built-in solar cells collect ambient light for power
- Stores up to 48 hours of solar power – batteries optional
- Compatible with LevNet RF and EnOcean receivers
Wireless Range: 450 SF or 1500 SF
For reliable motion detection, the LevNet EnOcean Wireless Occupancy Sensor detects both parallel and perpendicular motion. It features an enhanced PIR element located directly behind a unique multi-zone optical Fresnel lens. This lens detects motion is twice as many zones as traditional sensors, and any zone can be masked through programming to block out certain areas.
Only one minute is needed to charge the sensor in ambient light. Once charged, the sensor can operate for up to 48 hours in complete darkness.
Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions – Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions – Material Savings
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- Frequency: 315MHz
- Transmission Interval: 60 seconds
- Minimum Light Required: 4FC (40 LUX)
- Solar Cell Operating Range: 4-100FC (40-1000 LUX)
- Minimum Charge Time to Begin Operation: 1 minute at 20FC (200 LUX)
- Maximum Charge Time: 8 hours at 20FC (200 LUX)
- Maintain Charge Time: 3 hours per 24 hours at 20FC (200 LUX)
- Operating Life at Full Charge: 48 hours
- Optional Battery: 1/2 AA, 3.6V Lithium battery
- Optional Battery Life: 10 years
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95 percent, non-condensing
- Usage: Indoors only
- Mounting Height: 8 to 12 feet
- Listings: CEC Title 24 Compliant, FCC Certifiedfor wireless communication
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year